Monday, June 12, 2006

Some truisms and sayings of mine:

I am a Christian in that I follow the way, Jesus Christ. I am a Catholic in that I believe that Jesus Christ's teachings of Peace, Love and tolerance apply without exception to all.

Life is a continual struggle against doing nothing

Gannas; it is all you really need.

A Government collapses when there are vastly more answers than questions.

I wonder, in the dictionary for the definition of dictionary, do they just have "this".

I do not wish to get my point across simply, I wish to get it across completely.

The brianless want a strong leader; I want a smart leader who can and will do what he says he will do.

That which is hard to come by will be cherished more than that which is given in passing.

No one listens to the quiet, but no likes the loud...

All I have to do is think and I create chaos... what a burden is that!

The most important thing is not life, but the good life.

I am wiser than a man who thinks he knows more than I. I am such because I know that I know nothing, where as he does not quite get it yet that he knows nothing as well.

It's not an insult to a dead man to say that he is dead...

Propaganda everywhere,
but not a thought to think

the religious right isn't;
the moral majority aren't either

No comments: